An Atomic Database for Spectroscopic Diagnostics of Astrophysical Plasmas.
George Mason University (USA) -
University of Michigan (USA) -
University of Cambridge (UK)
The Iron Project has provided atomic data
for all of the iron ions.
This network has been formed to calculate electron and photon collisional properties with atoms
The National Institute of Standards and Technology
(NIST) compiles energy levels, wavelengths and transition probabilities
for many astrophysically relevant ions. For many of the ions in the
CHIANTI database, energy level data has been taken from here.
The CHIANTI database can be found within the SolarSoft system, a programming and data analysis environment
for the solar physics community.
- compiled at the Weizmann Institute of Science.
A comprehensive line list compiled by Dr. R.L.Kelly.
ATOMDB - APED (Astrophysical Plasma Emission Database)
- An atomic database developed at the CfA, Harvard-Smithsonian (USA)
- - Photoionization simulations for the discriminating astrophysicist since 1978
- - A Package for Interactive Analysis of Line Emission, developed at CfA, Harvard-Smithsonian (USA)
- - An X-Ray Spectral Fitting Package developed at HEASARC/GSFC (USA).
- - A
package developed at HEASARC/GSFC (USA) for calculating the physical conditions and
emission spectra of photoionized gases.