An Atomic Database for Spectroscopic Diagnostics of Astrophysical Plasmas.
George Mason University (USA) -
University of Michigan (USA) -
University of Cambridge (UK)
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (USA)
CHIANTI spectral line lists
Version 10.0.2 (8-Jun-2022)
Theoretical line lists and intensities
These line lists are generated with the IDL routine
ch_web_linelists.pro in Solarsoft. The parameters used are:
- Pressure: 1016 K cm-3
- DEM: flare_ext.dem
- Abundances: sun_photospheric_2015_scott.abund
- Lines with theoretical wavelengths are included.
- Intensity thresholds approximately a factor 1000 below the
peak intensity in the band are set.
- Population lookup tables are used.
The line lists are: